Mobility is for everyone
That simple idea inspired us to design the ever-growing family of Pacers. With five Pacer gait trainer sizes, we’ve ensured that more clients – infants as young as nine months and adults up to 275 lbs – can experience the benefits of walking and gait training.
Designed for a wide range of clients with varying abilities, Pacer gait trainers are renowned for their modular design, durability, and flexibility. When appropriately supported and positioned in a Pacer, thousands of people of all ages have enjoyed independence and improved strength and confidence.
Therapeutic benefits of gait training:
Benefits of using the Pacer for gait training:
- Prompts that attach anywhere; no tools required
- Simple height adjustments in 1" increments
- Innovative casters with swivel lock, brake, variable drag and one-way ratchet control
- Folding frame that fits easily in car trunks and through 32" doors
- Accessories that accommodate posterior or anterior gait trainer use
Versatile and adjustable, Pacer gait trainers are renowned for their great design and ease of use. From how easily they fold into the trunk of a car to their modular design, everything about Pacers encourage forward progress for clients so nothing stands between them and the places they want to go.