Improvements you asked for.
• Swing-away laterals for easier transfers
• Hip guides with thicker pads, allowing narrower seat width adjustment
• Expanded angle adjustment on the footboard
• Improved pan attachment for easy removal
See details here.
Look for an announcement later this year about:
• Softer seat pad
• Dynamic deflector – a more dignified and effective solution
Time and again, research has shown the necessity of good toileting for children’s health; so we updated the HTS with that in mind.
Hygienic, simple and affordable, the new and improved HTS components promote the positioning that is ideal and natural for effective toileting.
Download the HTS brochure.
Download the HTS positioning checklist.
- The unique design of the optional seat pad opening – open to the rear for larger clients – facilitates clear access for cleaning and hygiene.
- The portability kit provides clients with greater independence – and their families greater freedom to travel.
- Optional molded foam pads for the back and seat provide comfort for clients and easy disinfecting for caregivers.
- Optional gas-assisted tilt-in-space enables the HTS to tilt 5˚ forward for easier transfer and better toileting position, as well as 25˚ back for showering and hair washing.
- On, Over, Off, no tools required. No matter what your toileting situation or special need, the HTS can meet it with its unmatched versatility:
It is usable:
- ON the toilet, attached with mounting bars
- OVER the toilet, attached to a mobile or stationary economy base
- OFF the toilet with a mobile or stationary base and commode pan