Announcing the New Small Size Activity Chair
July 20, 2011
But it is not only a small Rifton Activity Chair. We considered the positioning needs within Early Intervention and designed something to match–a group of accessories we’re calling the “mini kit.” When attached to the small chair, it can accommodate children as short as 28 inches. This means you can start positioning children at an earlier age and then continue to use the chair for many more years.
From demonstrating the Activity Chair at many schools and clinics around the country (watch short segmented Rifton Activity Chair videos online), I have learned that it is becoming widely recognized as the adaptive seating system of choice for:
- active sitting for task participation
- dynamic seating for inclusion
- as a feeding chair for special needs children at home and at school
About the Small Rifton Activity Chair
Be assured that every accessory and feature you love about the Rifton Activity Chair is there, just in a smaller size.
- view the features of the small Rifton Activity adjustable chair
- view the seating system accessories including the small Rifton Activity Chair mini kit
- configure the ideal chair and print a quote: small Standard Base Activity Chair
- configure the ideal chair and print a quote: small Hi/Lo Base Activity Chair