As a marketer, I shouldn’t be telling you about our product design, development and manufacturing details.
But I’m so impressed by what it takes to make each Rifton Activity Chair that I can’t resist ‘lifting the hood’ and sharing these facts:
- A fully-loaded Rifton chair has over 1,080 separate pieces.
- Manufacturing each finished chair takes the combined efforts of over 24 people.
- During the product testing, the medium and large chairs were loaded with over ½ ton (1,000 lbs) of weight.
Now, take a moment and learn why we (and many of you) feel the Rifton Activity Chair is the best positioning chair available today. Then please post a comment to let us know if you agree.
Don’t forget to turn on your speakers if you want to hear the background music—it took us a long time to agree on just the right soundtrack.
Chair Basics Slideshow Transcript:
Rifton Activity Chairs come on two bases:
and in three sizes:
The Standard base has all the features and accessories as the Hi/Lo, it just doesn’t go up and down as quickly or easily.
Both models tilt-in-space, rotating the entire seat and back together with one adjustment.
In addition, both models have backs that can adjust another 5 degrees forward and 20 degrees back.
A spring option is available in the seat & back of the Standard, and in the back of the Hi/Lo. All adjustments can be made by hand without using tools… and while the user is sitting in the chair!
Each Rifton Activity Chair has over 20 accessories so that you can configure the optimal positioning chair for each user.
Each size allows for ample growth providing years of service to a growing user.
And best of all, these chairs are not expensive. (Yes, we think even your purchasing director will agree!)
Four ways to learn more about the Rifton Activity Chair:
1. Call your account manager: 800.571.8198
2. Email Rifton requesting a 24-page brochure.
3. Email Rifton requesting a quote.
4. Go to Rifton’s website to select, configure, and quote your chair.
Back to Top